Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So ...



Ryan Gosling , also known as SUPERSEXGOD in my mind, is filming a movie called "All the Good Things" in New York. I need to stalk. STALK STALK STALK. Where would he go? He's kind of hipstery. I say St Marks Place! Maybe he's secretly bougie and likes Soho? I'd love to bump into him at Barney's Co-op, which I stalked today after work (literally the next street over from the office. heaven!).

I only wish he was still with Rachel McAdams so I could turn to happy mush seeing those two together. And I could replay their scorching MTV kiss (pictured above) in my head a lot and it would show on my face and they would be very, very scared of me. Oh adventures.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.