Friday, May 30, 2008

Random People I Saw In Soho On My Half Day Count:


1) Hipster girl from school whose hair was beehived a la Amy Winehouse (aka bad move.)
2) Person from school but is not actually any kind of prince
3) Golden couple from school
4) Alexa Chung, UK fashionista person, girlfriend of Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys ... hipster as well. Saw her in Opening Ceremony, another hipstery boutique, so it was very apt all in all. Very pretty, very skinny and very eyeliner-ed in real life. Wore a gold brocade skirt and didn't zip it up properly at the back. And a black leotard. Pretty, pretty, pretty. Makes me wish I grew up in England and had a posh accent.




***

Incidentally, I've always wanted knee socks like that.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.