Tuesday, January 03, 2006


Today, I told Sal I want to put him in a little box and take him with me everywhere. This is why :

" There has never been a time when I was with John* that we didn't walk past guys and he wouldn't say to me 'I want to fellate him!!!'"

"So I went to a psychic, and this is what she told me *pinoy voice* 'You are a WOMAN. You were a princess many many times before.'"

"I don't have a vagina. Well ... not a functional one. Just a sacred one .. .floating around in the ... sacred urethra somewhere in the universe."

Also, Juliet gets her own quotable quote :

"But he knows I like him, so its a problem, because I can't be like ... 'Fishy fishy come out!!!' "

***

There is nearly nothing I like better than spilling secrets over Chinese food, laughing over muffins and taking pictures in mama shops. It makes me feel happy to be home.




* Name has been changed to protect the identity of said person. Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.