Friday, January 06, 2006

A Perfect Table Gang Evening


At Kim's birthday dinner at The Tea Party, there was, as the name of the establishment suggests, copious amounts of tea, amongst which Black Currant Rush (!) emerged as the most popular. Juliet and I downed this tea, neglecting the Chocolate Mint Tea, the Mango Iced Tea and the Fine Earl Grey tea the entire evening. As the name of the tea implies ... it gave us quite a high, and paved the way for weirdness and many, many quotable quotes.

Juliet : "I'm not high! I'm just doing crunches ... when I'm sitting down."

Juliet (arms in the air) : "Let's all dance and sing ... happy fairy song?"

Julet : "Well, Pin Quan, you should lie down on the floor ... so we can step on you."

After cake and tea and present opening and stupid picture taking and pizza consuming, the twinsies retired to my house for a spur of the moment sleepover, played with my webcam for a very long time (for a supersupersecret video of all of us dancing and singing along to Mariah Carey's stunning work, Always Be My Baby, email me) and we had girly talk till 4 in the morning.

And then we woke up! And had Crystal Jade for our impromptu lunch, as well as puppy-cooing. At the supermarket, Christine and the twinsies followed me around while I bought super wonderful green packaged WASABI PASTE (for my mom, who's having people over)! And two boxes of Strepsils. I (heart) grocery shopping.

And soon! Chrissy and Daphne will return to me, crash my mom's dinner party that I'm supposed to help with, sleep over, and we will spend tomorrow shopping.

Good times.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.