I feel so gu niang man.
Today Sam and I cabbed it to Lavender just to eat our Kok Kee Wanton Mee, the price of which turned out to be less than the cab fare there ... and we, sadly, did not repeat our previous gluttony of eating 2 plates for lunch,
Then we cabbed it to Holland to get our nails done (the height of gu niang ness) goth style (its damn nice by the way) during which we saw Sheryl, who I was so excited and pleasantly surprised to see I pointed at her through the glass window in disbelief and shouted out my cellphone number to her,
Then I went to that shitty ass clinic Silver Cross to banish my sore throat/flu to oblivion,
Then Sammo's nice friend who wears Paul Smith slippers dropped me in town and laughed when Sammo and I said "I love you!!!" to each other,
Then I met Linda, Australian love of my life, for a dinner(prata!), make-up oogling and a long long long tea/cake-eating session.
And I just realized there's so much local food I haven't taken the opportunity to eat since I've been back, so tomorrow instead of some fancy ass 500 dollar dinner I told my parents I just want Chomp Chomp hokkien mee.
Damn exciting la.
I'm sad to leave, even though I know I'll have exciting things awaiting me back in school. I think, sometimes, I should just count my blessings that I have so many things/people to love littered across so many countries and continents.
No comments:
Post a Comment