Dude. I'm back in college!!!
Ask me how my first night back went, it was pure comedy (involving jet lag, supersonic hearing, thin walls, and funny neighbours), but a bit rude to post online, perhaps. I promise, it is very entertaining and will probably make me chuckle until I am 80. I also got strawberry pop rocks on the first night.
My first morning involved laughing at Serkan's fridge (stocked with food) and emptying its contents, then lying in bed till I got brought for Japanese food.
My second night involved sports cars going vroom, Victoria's Secret shorts with cherries and hearts on them, shouting at everything in Pottery Barn kids, and waking up at 5 am in the morning.
I should be more expository, but I am zombie like due to my horrendous sleep deprivation. Its pretty out today though, I am apparently greatly fascinated with watching sleeping people breathe and I have a new fleece blanket that's covered in hearts, which more or less translates into happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment