An evening out with the class is always cool because it involves exciting things like :
1) Standing around in the MRT for 45 minutes in a big group telling Cherbs about kampung Malaysian(s)
And finding out interesting bits of information like :
a) How Wilson's friend got BITTEN by an illegal immigrant, and had to take an AIDS test after
b) How Nick got ARRESTED because, to quote Mandy, "he was stupid and got out of the car and ran away" when he was pulled over at a road block while driving without a license
And doing great things like :
z) Asking Diyanah stupid questions like "Does your boyfriend kiss you on the nose" "Do you take stupid kissy photos together" "Do you call him Brandyyyy" ... and then laughing till you get a headache
y) Scaring the bejeesus out of Yin Ching when you crawl under the table and touch her hand
x) Taking pictures of the cheekopeh Cherbs with his saucy woman wallpaper on his new Powerbook
v) Going to Mandy's and playing with her dog Elmo, laughing at Bam Margera and playing foosball (foosball is the greatest gift to mankind)
u) Making Theo kiss Eugene on the cheek so I can take a photo of it, and he can use it on his Friendster profile as his 'stud' photo (Mandy's genius idea!)
t) Freaking yourself out with horrendous information about people's most erm, private moments aiyoh
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
July
(16)
- Classy
- Dear Lisa Z.,LOOK ALIVE! Check your goddamn facebo...
- Week Old Quotable Sms
- I am occasionally overcome by the need to do many ...
- Probably one of the stupidest things about the blo...
- Old Quotable Quote
- Hong Kong and Miscellany
- Quotable Quotes
- C is for :CHANELChicletsCrappy new glassesCampy ov...
- Today I :
- I FINALLY FOUND MY ROOMATE!I'M SO EXCITED!I HAVE C...
- Reason 30923 Why I Tend Not To Sleep Until The Bir...
- How To Make Your Own Fun
- The Path To Enlightenment : Truisms For Everyday
- How To Tell If Your Brother Is A Metrosexual :
- Things I Thought You Should Know :
-
▼
July
(16)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment