Friday, July 15, 2005

Today I :


1) Bought a rug for my dorm that is a woman's face with a big blue afro, because I have the CLASSIEST taste ever
2) Was awful and made Christine carry home said rug for me
3) Laughed at Robin Leong (still laughing)
4) Laughed at a 4'11 angmoh man dancing like eurotrash. He was beyond awesome. I think he made my night.
5) Was not aware that I was being danced with because the music was so good at one point and I was too busy staring at a hot man
6) Kept staring at very hot man a lot
7) Kissed Eelin and Christine! (not on the lips of course they would freak out)
8) Danced bhangra in stupid heels and knocked into a bunch of people
9) Found out my next door neighbour in college is a trained Emergency Medical Technician
10) Stared at a frog hop around my kitchen, at a loss as to what to do with it
11) Sang Backstreet Boys/Moffatts songs word for goddamn word with Clara on a dirty spiral staircase
12) Mistook furry balls of kitten at the pet store for furry balls of puppy. But they were so cute. Who really cares!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.