The great thing about being on my extended vacation is that I have a lot of time to do what I used to do before JC : download lots of music from every single band in existence, and discover new stuff to be enamoured of constantly. Its a tedious process, of course - for every 50 songs I download, there's only a small likelihood that I will really like 1 of them. And so, ladies and gentlemen, these are the best songs I've been listening to this week (its a bit of a mix of the old and new) :
Friday, June 17, 2005
Catch(iest songs) Of The Week!
The great thing about being on my extended vacation is that I have a lot of time to do what I used to do before JC : download lots of music from every single band in existence, and discover new stuff to be enamoured of constantly. Its a tedious process, of course - for every 50 songs I download, there's only a small likelihood that I will really like 1 of them. And so, ladies and gentlemen, these are the best songs I've been listening to this week (its a bit of a mix of the old and new) :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Old Things & Nostalgia: Letters, Mix Tapes, Poetry.
- Do you ever find yourself saying the stupidest thi...
- Do you know what I hate?Goddamn 6am posts, because...
- How To Enjoy Shanghai :
- Catch(iest songs) Of The Week!
- Look at this, no, really, look at this.Once I perf...
- p.s. i'm going to shanghai on sunday. erm, haha.
- A Sad Tale, Indeed
- Quotes From an Evening With Quasi
- So I woke up at 4.15pm today. But anyway, yesterda...
- Shit, I'm such a bimbotic fangirl, but did you WAT...
- UK Things :
-
▼
June
(12)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment