So over dinner last night Sal and I came to a very important topic of discussion: the unbearable, blistering attractiveness of Bradley Cooper.
Also I know he speaks French, because he studied abroad in Paris while he was an undergrad at Georgetown. (I am a fountain of useless information, yes. In my defense, I learned this while at my brother's apartment and was bored and paging through his Details magazine, not through obsessive stalking of various websites or anything.)
So I Youtubed it and discovered this glorious evidence of him babbling in French ... its not very high quality, but you can clearly tell its Bradley Cooper ... and that Bradley Cooper is attractive. As hell.
For your viewing pleasure:
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment