I found an awesome new blog to read. Or, its not that new, but the author, the model Jenna Sauers, who recently came out as the Anonymous Model on jezebel.com in a moving, funny and articulate essay is going to start writing in it again. She's smart as a whip, and her writing is clever, funny and full of details, chronicling her life as a model and normal person. You watch her move through life in Paris, struggling to make ends meet, biding her time with her adorable boyfriend in San Francisco and reminiscing about the days when she used to knit with her best friend back in New Zealand. Its not too often that I find mostly text-only blogs that I devote a lot of attention to, but this is definitely worth a look.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
1 comment:
Thanks sweetheart! LLGxx
Post a Comment