Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Surprises


I've been re-watching all the seasons of Buffy again, in case you didn't know.

Other than a lot of things I could tell you about why I love it that you probably wouldn't understand unless you were as wtrained in Buffyverse as I am ...

There's Wentworth Miller, in all his shiny glory, playing a preppy swimmer boy on the Sunnydale swim team who has a fish monster inside of him that eats him alive. He also has a little bit of British accent in his role here, which is mildly amusing.



******


And just for good measure :

Graduation at Sunnydale High, also known as the episode in which the mayor turns into a giant snake and eats annoying Principal Snyder ...




And me, looking kind of happy that the big bad snake has been obliterated.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.