I think a better name for reading period in college would be drinking period.
For other people, anyway. All I drink is soda.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
December
(11)
- Dear Friends,I promise to come out of hibernation ...
- I was thinking about Six Flags just a while ago, a...
- Quotable Quotes
- Cookie Day
- I'm home! And jet lagged! And all I really want to...
- Its 3amand there's nothing more that I enjoy about...
- I think a better name for reading period in colleg...
- AWESOMENESS IS
- Its sad that I have to make an effort not to be ne...
- Props to the Cutest Couple In The World!!!
- IACCIDENTALLYDROPPEDMY LAPTOP ON THE FLOOR!!!!I am...
-
▼
December
(11)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment