Seguing from my usual broadcast of quotable quotes my friends make, and seeing as how I haven't been in human contact with any of my friends since touching down not long ago, I will now present to you some wonderful quotes from Gilmore Girls, one of the many tv shows I'm obsessed about (but which occupies a special place in my heart for featuring pretty brunettes and Logan Huntzburger, the smarmiest-hottest rich blonde Yale boy on the idiot box). After filling up on the past week's television that I missed while I was in Australia (I watched Gilmore Girls, Alias, The OC, Desperate Housewives), I came across these hilarious hilarious quotes. I LOVE Paris Gellar. I wish she was the only famous Paris in the world. In other news, have you guys heard about Paris Hilton's newest scandal? Which one, you ask, since there are so many? Why, the one about her T-Mobile Sidekick being hacked and all her celebrity friends cellphone numbers/email addresses being broadcast to the world. She has DIEGO LUNA and GAEL GARCIA BERNAL's numbers. Be still my heart, my Mexican-actor loving heart. Something inside of me feels deeply compelled to call them up and gush about how they are great like the big fangirl that I am. Crap, I'll probably dribble saliva all over the damn phone. I love me some Diego and Gael. Y Tu Mama Tambien is the loveliest movie of all time. People on fametracker actually called Diego and got his voicemail with him speaking rather ... attractively, I should say. Sigh.
But, uh, anyway. I digress. The Gilmore quotes!
Rory: "Were there any messages for me?"
Paris: "Yes. Four other people called and asked that you bite me."
Paris: "Well, no one called, left a note, smoke signaled, morse coded, 7-4-flagged, or came by. Male, female, or hermaphrodite."
And that's only a snippet of a big long list of Paris gems. I love overly intelligent crazy girls who speak at 10000 miles a second. I look forward to returning home and watching the newest episode of Gilmore, in which Logan Huntzberger reportedly makes a wildly smarmy/funny erection joke. Ahaha. Oh, and I'm going to watch Blondie on Tuesday. GO FIGURE.
No comments:
Post a Comment