Monday, February 14, 2005

Quotable Quotes From The Weekend


After I finish talking about all the most recent episodes of The O.C., The Simple Life and Gilmore Girls I've watched this past week, which will probably only show here in Singapore next year or, in the case of the episode where there is lesbian kissing, never.
Salman : You're like ... from the future.

Me : Oh, she's not too pleasant, she likes to be nice to people and then bitch behind their backs.
Augustus : Oh! I pretend to be nice to HER and bitch behind HER back! So I guess ... karma is coming back to bite her in the ass.

Sam : Oh, so you saw her last night?
Nick : Yeah. Or at least, I saw the top of her head.

A stares at the menu...
Augustus (who i thought was STILL vegetarian at the time) : I think I'm going to order .. the ULTIMATE BEEF BURGER.

And the itinerary for the past weekend, today and the week to come! Because you really wanted to know.

Saturday : Lunch with Sal & Quasi, overpriced chocolate fondue with Winnie, Clara and Eelin at Max Brenner's psycho discount shopping with Winnie and dinner/uno-card playing/The Hot Chick watching with Sam, Nick, Shaun and Alex
Sunday : Moroccan shoe shopping at Bugis and a gorgeous tea at the V Tea Room with the twins where we had Cotton Walnut teacake, Chocolate Banane and Cream panflatters and Lover's Brownie, Chinese New Year dinner with the family friends
Today: AIM conversation with my darling Juliet interspersed by history exam answer writing (hohoho though I'm sure I'm wrong), and this evening ... board games/pizza pseudo Valentine's dinner with .. whatever remains of the table gang! Also, packing for Australia, which I have not started AT ALL.
Tomorrow : Go to the airport and blow a lot of cash at DFS before boarding the plane with the twins to Australia. I'm also already plotting the movies I'm going to watch on the plane. Yes, I'm obsessed. But of course.
The week to come : A lot of getting fat on Italian food and unhealthy amounts of shopping, cashflow permitting.

& to the people I love ....

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.