So I tip-toe past scores of workers who have, somehow, flooded my house. People are polishing the floor, cleaning the pond. My house is regularly filled with such people. It disturbs me because I rarely enjoy intrusions on my privacy. I like to be able to do whatever it is I do with the full knowledge that absolutely no one has to witness my private silliness. I suppose I will have trouble with this when I go to live in a dorm, too. But I digress.
I open the newspapers, and read the movie reviews. The Grudge, dadada, has spectacularly edged out Katzenberg's baby Shark Tale to earn a stunning US$40 million opening week(or weekend?), it tells me. Yes, already knew that. Then it says .. Before Sunset has opened! You know, the sequel to Before Sunrise that is supposed to be even better? And I can't watch it.
Life is torturing me for being the lazy bum that I am. I am imprisoned.
I suppose I'll have to wait till after the exams, when I can procure a copy of it as well as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on half.com, send it to Juliet and have a merry movie marathon come Christmas. Oh, all the grand plans I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment