Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(92)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Once I graduate from college and will no longer ha...
- Its 7.45 am, and I've already been awake for an ho...
- Its Not Valentine's Day Yet, But ...
- Back to the Frigid Cold in T-4 hours
- A Twee Summer Movie To Look Forward To
- I decided to stop buying t shirts a long time ago,...
- Singapore makes me sick, its really strange. Altho...
- Things I Covet
- My New Life Motto
- I Heard That Making Lists May Help Me Curb Bad Hab...
- I Know He's Too Easy A Target, But ...
- Quotable Quotes
- Jon Stewart and Adorable Offspring:
- Things to Ask Me About South America
- My Father is the REAL Santa Claus;
- I need a new coat;
-
▼
January
(16)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment