... was better for me this year than it was last year, and was apparently the best show in general so far. It was a lot less lonely for me than it was this year because I knew a ton more people and was in more dances. It is really the only extracurricular I ever do, and probably the best one I could possibly ever do. The weekend, for the girls/boys in the show and I, can be best summarized with this list of bullet points :
1) 5 shows, long nights
2) Facebook-friending by strangers
3) Jocky football/baseball/lacrosse players groping/creeping/being sketchy and my renewed sense of aversion towards athletes
4) Lots of Andre, because I am so classy
5) Compliments/assorted flattery
6) Mirsky making me laugh too much while I'm dancing because he is a fool
7) Hot rollers, which are God's greatest gift to all womankind
8) Keeping all my costumes, which can be resurrected for one of those terribly themed parties in which an outfit is constructed around very small pieces of shiny cloth
9) Smiling like an asshole at inebriated audiences
10) Shaking it ... a LOT
11) Much food from the late night falafel cart, Mamoun's, which holds a dear place in my heart
And I wish I could post pictures, but they are very incriminating. For all parties involved.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment