My week in summary :
1) Spring fling = TV ON THE RADIO (!!!)
2) Sundresses
3) 28 page paper for Victorian Poetry
4) Lost, Lost, and MORE Lost
5) Packing up my life
6) 30 + books for aforementioned paper
7) Suspicious substances
8) Not actually having a real itinerary for my European adventures with Miss Winnie and Miss Juliet
9) Anti-sociality
10) So many good things in the mail - J. Crew bikini, Delias dress, more useful things like camera batteries and cedar balls for clothing storage
11) Dying from Spanish, which, sadly, will be of no use to me as I traipse around the world this summer
12) Ghosts of Rwanda, the single most depressing documentary ever
13) Cruising in a BMW convertible ... without knowing who it belonged to
... and once finals is over, I have nothing planned for my remaining time (approx. 1 day) at school except that I will indulge in copious amounts of Andre, dump my appliances and food with Mirsky, wander around in the beautiful weather with my owl print Keds, read my colourful book about a former stripper, listen to Justin Timberlake's Summer Love over and over again until I know all the goddamn lyrics, and go shopping with the kitten (Lindsey).
How is your week going? What are your plans?
No comments:
Post a Comment