I have many reasons to be thankful, among them the fact that I am able to go to a wonderful school filled with friends that cuddle with me, buy me Godiva when I'm down in the dumps, and play Frisbee with all the seriousness of a varsity sport. Also, there's the fact that I take great classes, I do pretty decent in school, and my only extra-curricular is ridiculous and fun and not something that I could do in many other places. On top of all of that, there's also the fact that I'm going to go to Europe with Juliet AND Winnie, wandering through the streets of Vienna and picnicking by a river in Lucerne.
All in all, life is pretty great. At least, if you don't take into account the fact that after slowly trying to accept that I will not see Serkan till October, it has recently been brought to my attention that there is a 50% chance that my boyfriend will never. come back. to this country. again.
Life has a funny way of being an asshole, sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment