Happy Valentine's Day, my lovelies. I wish we were all at Prego's taking pictures and posing in pretty dresses, or baking heart shaped cupcakes with pink and white frosting. Or romancing each other with pretty flowers and sitting on the Esplanade balcony laughing at all the snuggly couples. But alas. Maybe we'll get to do it again in a couple of years. Valentine's Day was a lot happier back then.
Today we were afflicted with the most inclement weather ever, a wonderful mix of sleet and ice. My best friend in college got a sing-o-gram from an acappella group I love ordered by her boyfriend of a month, which made me happy because it was so sweet. It also put me in an infinitely disappointed mood because my boyfriend can't even be here because of the fucking weather so, in conclusion, everybody sucks.
I love being bitter. I think it looks good on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment