I'm very lazy, to be honest ... I've been craving a day where I simply do nothing by myself, but haven't quite gotten around to doing that since I've gotten back. I get reprimanded for not calling people up to meet up, but the truth is I just need to be lazy for a while, and so really only venture out of the house when requested by other people.
In any case, I'm very glad that Anushka asked me to go and laze around the pool at her service apartment ... we paddled around with some of her lovely British girlfriends that are visiting, talked to her brother and Salman about politics and other things I pretend to be informed about. It must have been the most relaxing day I've had so far. I can feel the restfulness in my bones, and I feel so lazy I don't really want to even go out again tonight.
In any case, I put on lots of sunscreen, as I usually do, so as not to have my perfect day marred by the very tedious sun. What a nice day I've had. Just wonderful. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment