Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend Update


Thanks for the birthday wishes on facebook and everything, my sweets! I miss talking to you guys. I lost my calling card so I can't call home. Its fall break now and most people have left on exciting trips, I was supposed to go to Boston but I became incredibly sick of the horrendous East Coast rain we've had all week and decided to just stay on campus and vegitate, which is exactly what I'm doing.

My birthday involved a 'surprise' birthday party from my awesome friends, lots of vulgar happy signs on my door, big fat chocolate cake, boys (and Lauren) giving me lap dances, chocolate cake in my face and hair, hugs, pictures, free dinner at WesWings, ice cream chocolate cake from Praline's (my ice cream haunt of choice), roses, Junk Food t shirts and lots of facebook wall messages and assorted happiness. It was pretty perfect.

I think I'll just go back to sleep right now. I wanted to let you all know I was alive, at least. I love you!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.