Thursday, October 20, 2005

angsty note to self


For the first time in a long time, I have nothing to do. All my friends, acquaintances and whatever-elsers are working or sleeping. All I can do is eat cocoa puffs I stole from the dining hall, watch television. In truth, I do have work to do - like 8 books to read in time for a paper proposal on subversive political theatre in the USSR by Tuesday.But I left the key text in a room that is across campus and far away. I'm extremely tired yet have no desire to sleep, and the only really happy thing that happened to me today was that I got a 98 on a Spanish test. (Also, boys are stupid. Or men. Whatever.) Strangely, the only thing I am looking forward to at this specific moment is my Ancient Greek History class tomorrow, despite the fact that its at 9am. Greek History makes me curiously happy. The weekend needs to arrive ... now.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.