I'm sitting here contemplating April showers, mortality and mountains. I really want to climb another mountain and sit around in a tent for weeks, playing the guitar badly, reading good books (hopefully more poetry) and taking pretty photographs. Who's up for it?
In other news, this weekend was particularly culture-filled. I was in an opera this weekend, not singing because obviously I cannot do that, and I was the best damn dancing tree you've ever seen. Or so I've been told! Watching the opening from the wings watching Adam wander onstage ass naked and then slowly put on his underwear made of leaves was just about the most amusing thing I've ever witnessed ... one of those classic Wesleyan moments that reminds me why I adore this school and its oddities. I also watched a senior dance thesis in which I saw friends climb up walls, jump off windows, do handstands on benches and all kinds of ridiculous dance and acrobatics at the entrance to our science library at midnight, which was followed by a giant sweaty unstoppable dance party.
I will miss this place when I am gone. Le sigh.
In other news, this weekend was particularly culture-filled. I was in an opera this weekend, not singing because obviously I cannot do that, and I was the best damn dancing tree you've ever seen. Or so I've been told! Watching the opening from the wings watching Adam wander onstage ass naked and then slowly put on his underwear made of leaves was just about the most amusing thing I've ever witnessed ... one of those classic Wesleyan moments that reminds me why I adore this school and its oddities. I also watched a senior dance thesis in which I saw friends climb up walls, jump off windows, do handstands on benches and all kinds of ridiculous dance and acrobatics at the entrance to our science library at midnight, which was followed by a giant sweaty unstoppable dance party.
I will miss this place when I am gone. Le sigh.
1 comment:
GAH.
had a bad week at work :(
Post a Comment