Monday, July 07, 2008


I'm kind of excited. It took me a while to get adjusted to the city, but I've finally sort of managed to cobble together some real excitement in my life. So this week I am:

1) Going to watch Giselle by the American Ballet Theater at the Met Opera
2) Going to watch Feist at Prospect Park
3) Eating at Jean Gorges & Cru
4) Going to the MoMa for free on Friday
5) Avoiding doing laundry

And I have other exciting things in store, like taking the Staten Island Ferry for no reason, watching Ted Leo & The Pharmacists at Battery Park, potentially watching Martha Wainwright in Chelsea, going to a Charlotte Ronson sample sale, as well as sitting and watching the city from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, and disappearing forever into the green heaven that is Central Park with Ian McEwan and a good book of poetry. Awesome.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.