Friday, June 20, 2008

"Life is too short to sleep on low thread-count sheets." - Leah Stussy

I have no idea who Leah Stussy is, but I wholeheartedly agree. Similarly, life is too short to sleep with boring or ugly duvets, too. This is why, everytime the opportunity to buy a new set of bedding presents itself, I go slightly insane. I scour stores and websites, feeling every sheet, sham and flat sheet, scanning every brightly colored print duvet. Since figuring out my housing for next year 2 months ago, with the assurance that finally - after 3 years of college - I was going to get to sleep on a FULL bed, not a skinny twin, I started my search for the perfect duvet.

I think I've found it.




Its from Plover Organic , and its REVERSIBLE! Well, now I just have to get to a store and actually feel it. But isn't it lovely?

P.S. I also just found out that I got the biggest bedroom in the 5 bedroom house. Score.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.