So I am back in school! My arms still ache faintly from moving, and I was very cranky for the first few days, but I think things are okay right now.
I am currently trying to get through some Milton poetry without going ARGH WTF ARGH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT every 5 lines or so.
I am in a beautiful apartment that is bigger than all my other friends' ... We currently have a huge ass futon in our small common room, my yellow frilly apron hanging by the kitchen and a fuschia pink shag rug in the bathroom. I am pleased. Now I just need more lights in my room, which also lacks a nice rug but has a LOT of hanging space for my many many items of clothing. :)
I am also inexplicably sleepy ALL THE TIME. The boys and Vidya and I are one big happy family again. We've made a lot of pasta + excellent chicken quesadillas so far. Perhaps we will graduate to the level of more high class cuisine soon, I do not know ...
No comments:
Post a Comment