Monday, December 04, 2006


I have this infuriating problem where I cannot decide how much I truly want to go home. I want to go and play with all my friends for slightly less than a month, but playing Jenga with my friends here and being with Serkan eating leftover Indian food makes me want to stay here forever too. I guess wanting both doesn't negate either, its just that my life is pretty much ruled by opposites these days, and opposites I cannot reconcile by any means. Sucks to be me, trying to choose between equally great amazing things, huh? (God, slap me.)

Its finally going to snow after a post-Thanksgiving of rather ridiculous weather, and in my haste to weatherproof my new wintry accessories from the snow I forgot that I do not have a well-ventilated area with which I can air out my stupid waterproofed crap. I am praying that the snow doesn't reach Mirsky's balcony, where my poor new North Face hangs imperiled.

Incidentally, at the store today, I saw sleds. I got excited. I felt the urge to buy one, but ignored it in order to buy Scotch Guard. Atta girl! (I much prefer inner tubes anyway, they go SO FAST like WEEEEEEE)

Anyway, class is going to end this week, and with it will come the advent of many papers, finals, and associated end-of-the-semester grossness. I'm going to squeeze in as much cuddling, taking-care-of-friends-ing, Lake Champlain chocolate medallion devouring, Twister-playing as I possibly can despite my obligations.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.