Monday, April 03, 2006

Change


I've never been too fond of the movie posters a lot of college students like to tack onto their walls. For the most part, my wall looks like its 5 years old, with postcards of balloons, a deceptively macabre illustrated Rilo Kiley poster, an art print of candy dreams, an evil cartoon bunny on another postcard. My favourite thing on my wall is a print of a pregnant lady dipping her toes into the ocean, with the words "trust" emblazoned above her. I think of it as a motto of sorts, for the way I should see the future, as murky and as potentially heart breaking as it may be. So it seems I may lose more than one person, maybe two, perhaps three. Even if I feel like I am the only person moored on an island, I will try to hang on to that one word. It is all I have in the end.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.