Last night, I dreamt I was on a beach or some kind of flat land somewhere, sleeping, and a volcano erupted, and its great spouts of lava engulfed the nearby land area, which I ran away from. However, I failed to save my bag, which was full of all my new clothes, including some very pretty sundresses. I was deeply distressed. A life without new sundresses is not worth living at all, I think.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(99)
-
▼
March
(12)
- I have a crush on Ken Oak. He played cello and san...
- Spendy Happiness
- Nightmares
- When I'm dark and depressed and lonely and pessimi...
- You guys, I miss old friends, and old memories. Bu...
- Health Updates
- Spring Break in California Is:
- God has a funny way of smiting me. In this last we...
- A Post of Religious Proportions
- Quotable Quotes
- Things I Am Grateful For :
- Do you know what's odd about what college teaches ...
-
▼
March
(12)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment