Goddamn you, school week, with your incessant paper writing, book reading and discussion making. Let me get back to my weekend with movie watching, and cuddling, and tickling, and laundry-doing (warm bathrobes ... mmm), and laughing at wasted people, and all those other happy things.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(99)
-
▼
February
(9)
- So, on Sunday, on a whim, I got through the biting...
- I am despairing over my paper. Can anybody help a ...
- Things I Appreciate At This Particular Moment In T...
- Only the dead have seen the end of war.
- More Reasons to Love My Professor :
- Happy Belated Valentine's Day, my loves. Bevvy got...
- Spring Break!
- Goddamn you, school week, with your incessant pape...
- "Sylvia Plath"I wish I had a Sylvia PlathBusted to...
-
▼
February
(9)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment