My ass is getting fatter by the minute. This is not good. I have to stop eating oily Chinese and cheeseburgers and Kitkats as late night snacks and take advantage of the healthful sandwiches and vegan options in the cafeteria. Oh, my gosh. My jeans will not be pleased if I can no longer fit into them.
Sunday, September 11, 2005
My ass is getting fatter by the minute. This is not good. I have to stop eating oily Chinese and cheeseburgers and Kitkats as late night snacks and take advantage of the healthful sandwiches and vegan options in the cafeteria. Oh, my gosh. My jeans will not be pleased if I can no longer fit into them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
September
(9)
- I can't exactly decide what kind of week I'm having.
- Illness aside,I had a pretty DAMN good weekend.
- I'm completely under the weather. I've been ingest...
- I kind of love school.You know, apart from the cla...
- Signs You Are Not Cut Out For College
- My ass is getting fatter by the minute. This is no...
- I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY. Beef lo mein will be the death...
- Oh my god. I can't believe I knowingly and willing...
- Ice cream + smallness + bear hugs = awesome.
-
▼
September
(9)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment